How to become Franchise
Authorized Training Centre under NIDE the centre must have to fulfill the below requirement :
- Pay an amount of Rupees 999/- by online transfer / NEFT in The name of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DIGITAL EDUCATION , which valid for 1 years which can be renew every year.
- The affiliation fee is non refundable.
- One theory class room, one lab class room with a minimum of four computers & a separate office for administration.
- Franchise has to submit a photocopy of AADHAAR card & PAN card.
- One copy recent passport size colour photograph of yourself.
Why you take franchisee of NIDE ?
- Certificate accept all over India ( Govt & Non Govt Sector)
- ISO Certified Institution
- Android App
- All examination is online
- Students details online
- Student Certificate Verification online
- Books through CBT mode (Computer Based Tutorial )
- Certificates through Direct Examination
- Students Materials , like Pen, Bags, T-Shirt etc( 35 types of Item )*
- Digital Payments Facility.
- NIDE franchise in Bangladesh also
- Student Employment Portal for students Job (jobmama)
- Students PVC ID cards*
- Special Class & Seminars for Students.
Q: Who can apply for Franchise?
A: Any Individual, Private Computer education centre or Coaching Centre, NGO/ Society /Trust, Skill Development Training Institutes can apply for franchise.
Q: What is the Franchise process?
A: Firstly, we just confirm your centre location, and then you have to send franchisee form along with all required documents and Cheque/Demand Draft/ Internet Banking payable at Kolkata issued in favour of National Institute of Digital Education.
Q: How much space do I need to set up an NIDE centre?
A: The centre requires 350-750 Sq. Ft. of minimum carpet area to start at any floor. The property title should have legal permissions for running a computer training centre. The building should be neatly maintained and should have an environment appropriate for running an educational institute.
Q: Who is an ideal Franchisee?
A: The Franchisee should be in the age group of 20-45 years, with at least a graduate degree. Engineers and people with an IT background will be preferred.
Q: How much is the royalty?
A: NIDE is not charging any royalty on your gross collections. The fees collected from students and other revenue sources will directly goes to franchisee account. NIDE will only working on very nominal fees towards the student’s registration, examination & Certification fees.
Q: Does it matter if I am not a ‘technical’ person?
A: Not at all – whatever technical or marketing questions your clients ask the NIDE Support team always have the answers and skills to back you up. You can therefore concentrate on getting in front of as many local businesses as possible to build your revenue.
Download our Android App :